Monday, January 23, 2012

Party Palooza

My daughter turned 6 this week and as you can imagine if you are an event planner we kind of have "over the top" birthday parties at my house.  My poor husband has finally stopped asking "is this really necessary" because my answer is always and forever will be YES! 

Given my time constraints, a new toddler, and my own event planning work commitments I decided to outsource the party.  What a treat it was!!

Thumbs Up Party Planning-brought everything we would need for my daughters "Glamour Girl Spa Party" from candles, spa equipment, fun decorations, robes, slippers, party hostesses, party favors and matching cake.  My daughter and her friends were pampered from start to finish with manicures, pedicures, and facials!!  I know that THIS mama wants this party for HER next birthday (hint, hint). 



Now to top it all off I had the good fortune of working with two more vendors that provided party ambiance.

Arlington local, Amy Ackerman made delicious cake pops as a floral shaped party favors-not only a delicious treat but added a fun festive flair to our table arrangement!  Cake Pops are the newest party treat.  Fun, cute, festive it's the perfect sized treat.  Amy custom-makes the pops to your specifications and for any occasion.

Cake Pops

Looking for unique (custom-made) party favors to fit any birthday party, baby-shower theme? A Sparkly Soiree provided fun spa-themed center pieces with "lollipops" made of soap.  Though based in Chicago she will ship anywhere in the United States.

A Sparkly Soiree

It is true what they say "it takes a village" and in the event planning world-your event is only as good as your contacts.  Thought I would share a few with you.

Here's hoping I don't have as EVENT-ful of a day...

Zaiba

No comments:

Post a Comment