Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Importance of Branding & Marketing


Like all businesses Capitol Event Firm (CEF) is always looking to grow and expand.  The most effective way to do this is by furthering our brand and starting a grass-roots marketing campaign.  I tried to get by the last few "growing" years with word of mouth referrals and my repeat customer base...turns out I need to do a bit more.  I have had the good fortune of knowing Jennifer (JM Marketing)  and she helped me come up with a strategic marketing campaign. Along with Deepa Zaveri (Dzine, Inc.) who will be helping me create beautiful marketing materials...I feel quite optimistic about venturing into this marketing world!!

Before you contact Jennifer and Deepa to rehab your marketing plan take a moment to read about why branding and marketing is so important to the growth of YOUR business.

Importance of Branding

Until next time--hoping you have an eventful day.
Zaiba Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment